I had a very interesting weekend. I was at the hospital on Sunday. They had at first thought it was my appendix but ran several tests (cat scan, ultrasound, bloodwork, and etc.). It is not the appendix. I am still in pain and nausous.
I had an appointment with my Primary doctor on Monday. He seems to think that I have adhesions from my Hysterectomy. If this is the case it will require another surgery to correct. It will be a laproscopic surgery so not as bad. I think it will be about a 3-4 day recovery.
Yesterday, I went to my GI doctor. The Primary wanted him to rule out other things before he just did surgery. The GI Dr. is going to do a colonoscopy tomorrow. If he still does not see anything and I am still hurting, I will go in for laprocopic surgery.
Please keep me in your prayers. I will keep you posted.
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 month ago



2 comments:
Julie, I hope all goes well with your tests. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Julie,
I am sorry to hear you have been going through so much. You are in my thoughts & prayers. Keep your chin up!
Post a Comment