Last night Tori was so sweet. Every night I always sing her a song. Usually it is Twinkle, Twinkle little star. Last night she wanted to sing to me. She sang My only sunshine.
After she sang, we started talking about the tastefully simple party that I am hosting today for a fundraiser for our MOPS group. Tori is very excited because yesterday morning my Aunt and cousins from Ohio told me they would try to make it. Tori has not seen her cousin Olivia for quite sometime and is very excited. Olivia is the same age as Tori. I started talking about the weather and how I really hoped Oliva was able to come. Tori looked at me with a very serious face and said," Oh, please don't take my sunshine away!" I smiled and said, "Olivia" she gave a real pouty face and said "yes, Olivia" .
I REALLY hope Olivia can come!! (plus, I want to see the whole Bryant clan!)
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 month ago



No comments:
Post a Comment